TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS
- Vehicle and Fleet Telematics
- Specialty Trailer Tracking
- Intermodal Asset Management
- Heavy Equipment Management and Tracking
- ROI Calculator
- Request A Demonstration
Heavy Equipment Tracking & Management
Heavy Equipment Data That’s Worth Its Weight In Gold
When heavy equipment goes down, the entire job may come to a halt. Steamrollers, excavators and other types of large, towed-in machinery may be difficult to swap out in a timely fashion, especially in a remote area. That’s what makes real-time tracking and monitoring of heavy equipment so vital. Discrete Fleet Solutions does more than just pinpoint location and track engine hours; it also provides critical diagnostics that enable more proactive maintenance — and higher reliability. By monitoring characteristics like engine temperature, oil pressure, fluid levels and more, you can improve maintenance scheduling, maximize equipment performance, and save money.
Discrete Fleet Solutions Heavy Equipment Tracking & Management Helps You:
- Improve equipment utilization - Know where your assets are, and their status (i.e., on a job site; idle and ready for dispatch; in service/repair; etc.)
- Boost uptime – Assess equipment condition and maintenance needs so you can proactively respond.
- Lower costs – Improved equipment utilization and maintenance reduces the need for spare machines and parts. Also, historical service data eliminates over-servicing.
- Reduce theft - Sensors and alerts let you know there is an attempted theft so you can react quickly.